We take your privacy seriously.
Your privacy is important to FourStop GmbH. This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that FourStop GmbH collects, and the ways in which FourStop GmbH uses that personal information in compliance with GDPR.
I. WHO WE ARE
Fourstop GmbH (4Stop), a leading fraud prevention provider solves businesses risk-based approach through a modern, all-in-one KYC, compliance and anti-fraud solution. Based in Germany and founded in 2016, 4Stop’s global compliance and risk management platform brings together their proprietary real-time anti-fraud technology with over 1800 active global premium data sources, in a single integration. 4Stop’s technology creates an unrivaled combination that allows businesses to confidently anticipate risk and are empowered to make well-informed decisions, backed by quantifiable data to manage regulatory obligations that will accelerate their business performance. 4Stop has been developed with a full understanding of compliance needs — locally and globally, today and in the future.
Our Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner and data protection representatives can be contacted directly at email@example.com or directly at +49.221.7894.7410.
II. PERSONAL DATA
Under the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) personal data is defined as: “any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ('data subject'); an identifiable natural person is one who can be identified, directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to an identifier such as a name, an identification number, location data, an online identifier or to one or more factors specific to the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of that natural person”.
III. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
FourStop utilises cookies to personalise content and ads, to provide social media features and to analyse our traffic. We also share information about your use of our site with our advertising and analytics partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve collected from your use of their services.
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user's experience more efficient. The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
In order for us to provide you with relevant content related to our services we need to collect personal data with these cookies relating to preference, statistic and marketing outlined below. In any event, we are committed to ensuring that the information we collect and use is appropriate for this purpose, and does not constitute an invasion of your privacy. In terms of being contacted for marketing purposes FourStop GmbH would contact you for additional consent.
Necessary cookies help make our website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
Preference cookies enable our website to remember information that changes the way the website behaves or looks.
Statistic cookies helps 4Stop to better understand how our visitors interact with our website and its content by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across our website. The intention is to display ads or content that is relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
Unclassified cookies are cookies that we are in the process of classifying, together with the providers of individual cookies.
By consenting to this privacy notice and the cookie notification you are giving us permission to process your personal data specifically for the purposes identified.
Consent is required for FourStop GmbH to process both types of personal data, but it must be explicitly given. Where we are asking you for sensitive personal data we will always tell you why and how the information will be used.
FourStop GmbH provides all visitors to our website with the opportunity to access, review, modify, and to request deletion of any personal information that has previously been provided in connection with the use of this website, as required by law. You may withdraw consent at any time by clearing your browser history and not agreeing to the cookie notification and or contacting our Data Protection Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you have subscribed to our mailing list, your subscription is providing consent for FourStop GmbH to send email communications to you. At any time you can withdrawal your subscription by clicking "Unsubscribe" in any e-mail communications we send you. If you have any questions in relation to the "Unsubscribe" process, please contact email@example.com
FourStop GmbH will process (collect, store and use) the information you provide in a manner compatible with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We will endeavour to keep your information accurate and up to date, and not keep it for longer than is necessary. FourStop is required to retain information in accordance with the law, such as information needed for income tax and audit purposes. How long certain kinds of personal data should be kept may also be governed by specific business-sector requirements and agreed practices. Personal data may be held in addition to these periods depending on individual business needs.
FourStop GmbH will not pass on your personal data to third parties without first obtaining your consent and will only pass your personal information to third parties in compliance with GDPR. The following third parties will receive your personal data for the following purpose(s) as part of the processing activities:
• iNet - hosting
• Google Analytics - Statistics and Marketing
• Lead Forensics - Statistics and Marketing
• MailChimp - Subscribed Marketing Communications
V. RETENTION PERIOD
Fourstop GmbH will process and store personal data as per GDPR compliance.
VI. YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
At any point while we are in possession of or processing your personal data, you, the data subject, have the following rights:
• Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
• Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
• Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
• Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply to have a right to restrict the processing.
• Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organisation.
• Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
• Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
• Right to judicial review – In the event that FourStop GmbH refuses your request under rights of access, we will provide you with a reason as to why. You have the right to complain as outlined below.
Request to find out the data FourStop GmnH holds on you
At your request, FourStop GmbH can confirm what information we hold about you and how it is processed. If FourStop GmbH does hold personal data about you, you can request the following information:
• Identity and the contact details of the person or organisation that has determined how and why to process your data. In some cases, this will be a representative in the EU.
• Contact details of the data protection officer, where applicable.
• The purpose of the processing as well as the legal basis for processing.
• If the processing is based on the legitimate interests of Organisation Name or a third party, information about those interests.
• The categories of personal data collected, stored and processed.
• Recipient(s) or categories of recipients that the data is/will be disclosed to.
• If we intend to transfer the personal data to a third country or international organisation, information about how we ensure this is done securely. The EU has approved sending personal data to some countries because they meet a minimum standard of data protection. In other cases, we will ensure there are specific measures in place to secure your information.
• How long the data will be stored.
• Details of your rights to correct, erase, restrict or object to such processing.
• Information about your right to withdraw consent at any time.
• How to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority.
• Whether the provision of personal data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract, as well as whether you are obliged to provide the personal data and the possible consequences of failing to provide such data.
• The source of personal data if it wasn’t collected directly from you.
• Any details and information of automated decision making, such as profiling, and any meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and expected consequences of such processing.
In order to obtain information regarding the data FourStop GmbH has processed on you, FourStop GmbH will require to validate your identification through one of the following forms of ID - Passport, driving licence, birth certificate, or utility bill (last 3 months).
VII. SECURING YOUR DATA
FourStop GmbH will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information as in accordance with GDPR compliance. FourStop GmbH will store all the personal information you provide on its secure servers and information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
VIII. CROSS-BORDER DATA TRANSFERS
IX. CIRCUMSTANCES TO CONTACT YOU
Our aim is not to be intrusive, and we undertake not to ask irrelevant or unnecessary questions. Moreover, the information you provide will be subject to rigorous measures and procedures to minimise the risk of unauthorised access or disclosure.
In the event that you wish to make a complaint about how your personal data is being processed by 4Stop (or our third parties as described above), or how your complaint has been handled, you have the right to lodge a complaint directly with the supervisory authority and 4Stop's data protection representatives Data Protection Officer / GDPR Owner. Please download the complaint form here and email it directly to firstname.lastname@example.org or call directly at +49.221.7894.7410
CONTACT FOURSTOP GMBH
By email to our Data Protection Officer at email@example.com
By post to Neusser Str. 85, 50670, Köln, Germany
By phone to +49.221.7894.7410