Optimising Customer Experience Under PSD2.
Harness the new PSD2 regulation to adapt and improve the customer experience, building trust, loyalty and retention with your brand while complying with ease.
The challenges many businesses are facing with the new Payment Service Directive 2 (PSD2) is not only in the implementation of the required verification and authentication processes but fears associated with the loss of customer experience and engagement as a result of newly required KYC.
In this webinar presented by 4Stop and iovation; leaders driving innovation for secure, trustworthy and compliant online engagements, discuss how businesses can harness the new PSD2 regulation to maximise customer experience, trust, loyalty and increase overall customer life-time value. To utilise the power of PSD2 as a competitive advantage and accelerate their business.
As experts and world leaders in risk mitigation 4Stop and iovation will share an array of strategies to solve PSD2 implementation with minimal touch on your business, discuss how to manage the impact of PSD2 and prioritise compliance easily.
- A snapshot of the new PSD2 landscape. It’s overall impact, why it's needed and what to expect
- The benefits of the PSD2 changes and how it reflects on businesses customer journey
- A deep dive into Strong Customer Authentication (SCA)
- Strategies to minimize the friction within the customer journey in adherence with PSD2 and SCA
- How to leverage PSD2 to build greater customer trust, loyalty and retention
- Managing the impact of PSD2 and prioritizing the needs for compliance