What We Discussed
Our online eco-system is fast-paced, ever-changing and demands virtues composed of steadiness and stability. Online entities are continually managing outside forces from savvy competitors, technology and consumer demands, regulatory evolutions and most recently, economic changes.
These virtues are more important now than ever. As a result of our global pandemic, we have seen a surge of internet users of 22.3% where online sales have increased by 52% YoY. With this increase of new global internet users and associated transactional volumes, another black box for risk and fraud presents. We have seen a rapid rise of fraudsters capitalising on the global crises to exponentially advance their cybercrime activities; wherein some countries an increase of 400% of online fraud has occurred.
It is imperative for businesses globally to rethink strategy, sync with leading technology developments and adapt their business mantras for future-proofed agility and sustainability regardless of economic change.
A snapshot of our current online payments and cybercrime activities. The overall impact; what has changed, and what to expect.
- Technologies to Solve KYC & Risk
- The rising data aggregation trend and why it's relevant
- What is a complete orchestration hub and how do you leverage its power
- How to utilise a data hub to accelerate onboarding and transactional management and revenue retention
- Harness the Benefits
- A deep-dive into the power of automation to mitigate risk
- Staying agile and efficient through times of economic change
- How to gain a competitive edge with cybersecurity
- Strategies to future-proof risk management in a fail-safe and compliant manner
For more information on 4Stop's orchestration hub and services please contact a representative today.